Hello People! We hope you all are doing really well and enjoying your lives. Today we are gonna present to you everything about Shipra Khanna- a successful chef and television personality that rose from failure and now is one of the most sought-after celebrities.
She is a celebrity chef, a restaurateur, an author, and a television personality. She is known for winning the Master Chef India Season 2. Hope you all find it interesting.
We researched quite a lot and summarised all the details about Shipra Khanna for you guys to enjoy.
If you want to know all about her from her past life to her cooking career and active social media, sit tight and scroll down to read this article.
Shipra Khanna Biography
Shipra Khanna is a winner of Masterchef India Season 2. She is a celebrity chef, model, brand ambassador, restaurateur, public speaker, author, content creator, and a famous television personality. She was born in Shimla and was married at an early age. She has two kids and later got divorced from her husband. After winning Master Chef, she authored many books and hosted many TV shows. She is truly an influencer for young women. She came out of a domestic abuse household and turned her life around for the better.
At the age of 40, Shipra Khanna weighs 55 kg and Her height is 5’6”. She has an active lifestyle and looks younger for her age. Check this summary to know more.
- Height (approx.):
- In centimeters- 169 cm
- In meters- 1.69 m
- In Feet Inches- 5′ 6”
- Weight (approx.):
- In Kilograms- 55 Kg
- In pounds- 130 lbs
- Eye Colour– Black
- Hair Colour- Black
- Lips– Bold and beautiful
- Hair Length– Long
- Body Measurements (approx;) : 32-27-34
She is a celebrity chef that won the Master Chef India Season 2 at the age of 29. She is a mother of two kids and is divorced. She shares a lot on Instagram and has a good amount of online followers.
- Date of Birth- 18 November 1981
- Age (as in 2022)- 39Years
- Birth Place- Shimla, India
- Zodiac sign/Sun sign- Scorpio
- Nationality- Indian
- Hometown- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
- School- Loreto Convent School in Upper Kaithu, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Profession- Chef
- Marital Status- Divorced. Married at the age of 19 years
- Boyfriend- Not known
- Religion- Hinduism
- College- St. Bede’s College Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
She comes from an upper-class family of Entrepreneurs. Her father is a successful businessman. She was born and brought up in Shimla. She got married at the age of 19 and had two children from that marriage.
- Father– Balween Khanna, who has a jewelry shop in Shimla
- Mother- Radha Khanna, a homemaker
- Ex- Husband– Mohit Khattar, a jewelry businessman in Shimla
- Son– Himannk Khattar, the elder child
- Daughter– Yadavi Khattar, the younger one
- Sister– N/A
- Brother- Akshay Khanna, runs the jewelry shop with his father
Education and Early Life
She was born to She has spoken at many international forums on behalf of India. She is a brilliant public speaker.
- School– Loreto Convent School, Upper Kaithu, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
- College– St Bede’s College, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Degree– Graduation in Economics and Psychology
Here is a summary list of what Shipra Khanna likes to eat and do and more.
- Favorite Food- Croissant, French Cuisine, Sweets, Tandoori Indian Bread
- Favorite chefs- Jamie Oliver, Gordan Ramsay
- Favorite Authors– Daniel Steel, William Shakespeare
- Favorite Books– Eat Pray and love, Harry Potter, A Walk to remember
- Favorite English Movies– Pretty Woman, Hangover, Runaway Bride, Inception, 2012, Big Bang
- Favorite Singers– Rihanna, Bryan Adams
- Favorite Actresses– Megan Fox, Erin Brockovich
- Favorite Games– PlayStation HK, Pool Billiards Game, Super Mario, Texas Hold’em Poker, Farmville Master
- Hobbies– Yoga, Meditation, Bikes, Trying new recipes
- Good Food Guide Season 2- Star Plus, UAE
- Flavors of Ramadan Season 3- SONY, UAE
- Master Class with Shipra Khanna- Tata Sky
- Pure Sin With Shipra Khanna- Food Food
- K for Kids- Food Food
- Britannia for Star Chef with Saif Ali Khan
Past life and Affairs
She got married at the mere age of 19 to Mohit Khattar, a businessman jeweler in Shimla. She was mistreated by her husband and mother-in-law for 10 years after which she filed for divorce and custody of the children. She did not get custody and lost all hope. She started going to cooking classes as a stress release activity and discovered her passion there. Her mother enrolled her entry in the Master Chef India competition. She hasn’t had any boyfriends then. She is completely focused on building a life for herself. She is the epitome of versatility and talent.
Career & Achievements
She has won many awards and hosted various television shows. A list of her awards, titles, books, television shows and restaurants along with the years is as follows:
- Winner of Master Chef India
- Titled Youngest Female Celebrity Chef in India
- Hosted a television show- “Pure Sin with Shipra Khanna-Food Food”
- Opened a restaurant in Ahmedabad- “House Of Taste( HOT)”
- Awarded ” Culinary Connoisseur” by Australian Tourism and Cox and Kings
- Opened another restaurant in New Delhi – ” The Darzi Bar and Kitchen”
- Awarded “Women Chef Taking Taste Beyond Borders” by SAARC Chamber Women Entrepreneurs Council
- Awarded ” Best Television Chef Book Outside Europe” by Gourmand World Cookbook Awards
- Inaugurated First Tandoor In Paris
- Launched her book- ” Super Foods for Awesome Memory”
- Invited as a judge at Miss Russia Pageant in LA
She is famous for her pictures on Instagram and has gained quite a big fan following with over 4 million people following her on social media. People relate to her and follow her for inspiration. She stays fit and does yoga regularly. She posts yoga videos online. She is quite active and posts all her achievements there. She has a perfect body and does not look her age. She admires architecture and loves traveling to new places. She loves dogs and posts pictures of her pet dogs online too. She loves eating Street food and often goes out to satisfy her cravings. She promotes the “Save India Movement” and advocates green plantations. She is a model too and has walked on many ramps and red carpets around the world. Her love for bikes is often visible in her posts online. She loves adventures like scuba diving, rock climbing and anything that keeps her close to nature.
She is a brilliant example of ‘perseverance can turn your life around’. She has won numerous awards for her cooking skills. Winning the Masterchef Season 2 was her gateway into this industry that opened so many doors for her. She discovered her passions and became an all-rounder. Now she attends events abroad and represents India there. She is often called to inaugurations. She is a successful restaurateur and an amazing celebrity chef. She has authored many books and received awards for them too.
To know more details, feel free to ask questions about her.